E7450 boot issue

acquarius.13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try removing it because battery % is not updating at all with abm_firstpolldelay=20000. 

Automatic sleep is not working too. I tried disabling power nap in system preferences-->AC adapter but usually the system doesn't "register" this modification and, at each reboot, I usually have to enable/disable power nap in order to have automatic sleep working again 

Hi Jake,

VirtualSMC + SMCBatteryManager do work on my system, but battery % doesn't update properly (usual mismatch between system preferences battery and HWMonitor/iStat Pro/Coconut battery).

abm_firstpolldelay=16000 doesn't work too. I will try to increase it 20000 and see what happen.

I saw in Clover/kexts/Other that there is AppleBacklightFixup.kext: should I remove AppleBacklightInjector.kext from L/E, even if you disabled from KextsToPatch in clover configurator?

Thanks a lot again Jake

AppleBacklightFixup.kext and AppleBacklightInjector.kext are very similar. Difference is that AppleBacklightInjector.kext requires additional patch in config (change F%uT%04x to F%uTxxxx). AppleBacklightFixup.kext doesn't require that patch. You need only one of those.