Dell 7577 - Mojave Post Installation - USB Problem

lersy

Hey,

I have installed macOS Mojave to my Dell 7577. It seems lots of things working except USB ports. My computer has 3 USB port , all of them are capable of usb3 and usb2 functionality at the same time. They don't work. When I plug an USB2 or usb3 device nothing happens. Also my internal webcam doesn't work. God knows what else not working but I am sure usb is not working. Touchpad is a little bit glitchy but It is ok. Mojave not lightning fast but it is ok. This is a mackintosh and we can't expect everything works flawlessly. but usb ones are important.

I attached my efi folder here, can you look it up for me? 

Thanks , best wishes.

EFIcompressed.zip

Thanks for answering,

USBInjectall.kext is installed in CLOVER/Kexts/Other also I tried this usb regarding patch it is in my config.list . Yet it doesn't include XHCI series kext. How can I decide which motherboard or kext ? XHCI series 100 , 200 or 300. I don't have it. Anyway if I switch my smbios to macbook air 6,2 , my usb starts functioning in usb2 but no usb3 device like external hard drives.

I tried other ones , but currently my smbios is set to macbook pro 14,3 which is closest to my processor.

Can I ask, how did you install Mojave without working USB ports? I have the same computer and can't for the life of me get the installer to boot. High Sierra was no problem, but Mojave is not happening. I even just now tried your EFI folder and same thing, circle with line through it, or in verbose mode all the txt get distorted.

Hey buddy,

I am running Mojave 14.3 with nearly all essential hardware parts working.

I am away from my pc for a couple of days so I can’t help you now. When I turn back to home, I can provide you files which you need

Be patient I will write a full guide for it