M4800 nVidia only

Xeon3D

Hi.

I'm trying to install Mojave in a QHD+ nVidia only (no intel, as it doesn't support QHD+ screens), but I'm unable to get past the verbose part. when it should switch to GUI, it's just a black screen.

I've been trying to use one of the packs present here for HighSierra, since I couldn't find any for mojave, but it seems it doesn't work because I don't have an Intel GPU on this laptop (not in windows either).

Attached is the pack I'm trying to use. Also attached is a Windows-AIDA64-extracted DSDT.AML

First time trying to hackintosh this laptop, previously having owned a (very nice to install osx) Probook 6570b, so i'd appreciate any help given.

Dell m6800 HS 10.13.4.zip

DSDT.zip

Quadro K2100M

@Bronxteck, do you reckon I should be able to get to the installer with that pack? It seems (looking at config.plist) that it is tailored for iGPU\nVidia combos, as it has intel injection enabled.

Which options do you think would be better in my specific case?

With that folder and an external HDMI screen, I was able to install it, clover, and copy the EFI folder to the proper place, and the kexts (the marked ones) to /L/E.

I'm still unable to see anything on the main lcd and the other one I have is too tiny (7" HDMI) for me to do any proper diagnostics for a while. I'm trying to get a larger HDMI cable so I can connect it to my TV.

Any ideas on how to make the internal screen work? mine is eDP