install macOS Dell Latitude E6430

Mo'men

I want to install macOS high sierra 10.13.6 on my latitude e6430 but I can't find a topic talking about this . I have searched many times to know how I can install it I didn't find results . can I get full guide from someone ?  Like from where can I download the dmg of macOS ,How to make bootable USB , BIOS version with required settings and how can I install it with enabled Nvidia GPU ?

CPU Intel Core I5-3320M 

Ram 4GB

GPU intel HD 4000 and Nvidia NVS5200M

HardDisk 320 GB

Current Boot Options Legacy Boot

• Moderators

High Sierra does not support NVS5200M. Last known supported version is Sierra.

Guide here

https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/9248-working-sleep-on-intel-hd-and-nvidia-nvs-on-dell-latitude-e6430-optimus-enabled-or-disabled/?page=1

and 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/327824-dell-latitude-e6430-full-solution/

BIOS settings:

Load Default, apply, then

Sata Operaton -> AHCI

Secure Boot -> Disabled

Boot List Option -> UEFI. 

Enable Legacy Option ROMs 

Enable Optimus

Apply and Exit

• Like 1

I have created bootable usb from the install macOS sierra.dmg using transmac after creating bootable usb  I have replaced config.plist in efi with another config.plist that supports my intel hd 4000. I have tried to boot from uefi (already enabled in bios settings with GPT hard disk) after that clover bootmenu appeared but when I choose boot from mac os x install tool only plus signs appeared in screen , nothing happened after that... (stuck at this plus signs)

how I can fix this? 

I have already searched and found results about replacing vbox-hfs.efi with hfsplus.efi nothing changed 

my laptop is dell latitude e6430

cpu intel core i5-3320M

ram 4GB

Uefi enable and legacy rom booting

SATA Operation : AHCI

BIOS Version : A22

Nvidia Optimus: Enabled

some pics of the plus signs

IMG_20181126_224031_1.jpg

• Administrators

NVS 5200M is Fermi 2.0 (GF118) and many nVidia GPU of that specific generation/architecture have issues in Sierra and/or High Sierra. Desktop GT610 is a typical example.

Some of those Fermi cards sort of work but are subject to bugs, some don't and/or require the nVidia Web Driver for the relevant Sierra/High Sierra version. Web driver is usually required in cases of black screen at startup.

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324195-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-high-sierra-update-11032018/

i have installed Sierra on my latitude e6430 with no error in the installation but after the installation had done i faced artifacts in my screen i followed the guide of insanely mac (Dell latitude e6430)

and replaced my clover with clover of this Post my laptop booted it with no error from uefi but screen still have artifacts when optimus enabled or disable , when optimus enabled screen still have artifacts with intel hd 4000 with only 5MB VRam! When optimus disabled nvs5200m appear in about this mac with 1024 vram but no transparency in dock i have installed nvidia web driver and it successfully installed but the screen artifacts increased with black background only some thing is changed that i can control brightness and the dock is transparent.

I have tried to downgrade my bios to A12 Nothing Changed 

I have tried ig-platform-id of intel in config.plist nothing changed how i can fix this artifacts with my screen in the two cases if optimus enabled or disabled and fix vram of intel hd 4000 

Here is some pictures of the issues that i have faced. 

The first picture when optimus enabled , Intel hd 4000 5MB vram

And the second picture when optimus disabled . I have tried guide of working Nvs and intel sleep it won't boot from uefi mode after replacing the clover from the clover bootloader of this guide

٢٠١٨١١٢٩_٢١٣٨٤٦.jpg

٢٠١٨١١٢٩_٢١٠٩٠٢.jpg

٢٠١٨١١٢٩_٢١٣٧٤٦.jpg