OSXL Black friday offer: Get yourself a shiny new seedbox

Leon

• Administrators

Hi there,

I got a bit of important news to share with you.

As you know - OSXL and its services is privately funded by the team and via donations we get (keep em coming, the few that donates rocks!) - we dont have any ads and we dont bundle any malware - we like to keep the site clean to give you the best experince we can.

But - running this site have its costs - its a fact we can't get around - so it got us thinking - how can we get some funding for the site without selling out of the core values that drives the site.

God knows we have had plenty of companies that want to advertize, sell their products or outright buy OSXL - so the discussions started - if we were to offer 3rd. party products on the site - it should not be without requirements.

1. It should benefit the users
 2. It should be of interest to the users
 3. It should benefit the site
 4. No crap, scam or bad deals.

With that in mind - i am happy to present our first partner - i welcome RapidSeedbox to OSXL.

"With RapidSeedbox, you do not have to worry about any logs, contracts or ISP’s. You will enjoy full privacy with us. Our Seedbox product is built with your security & anonymity in mind."

Basiclly - here is the deal - If you order a Seedbox via RapidSeexbox using the link below you get 25% of the first month and OSXL gets a 10% kickback - so you save money, get the best seedbox the market can offer and you help fund OSXL in the process - seems like a win-win for everyone?

Head over to: https://members.rapidseedbox.com/aff.php?aff=1430 and use the code "RAPID25-OSXL"

Have fun :)

//Leon

• Like 1