E7470 and DW1560 - No Bluetooth on Mojave install

jblparisi

Forget everything I said before. 

When sleep is broken all i have to do is change the smbios during bootloader menu once to anything really and I can use my regular smbios to 13,1 and sleep is working fine from there on normally. USB inject, clover settings, blah blah blah makes zero difference on sleep at this point from what I can tell. Bluetooth and Sleep is solid now after doing a quick hot swap on the system definition.

What gives??? 😂  Strange "bug" but I was able to replicate it twice.

Only major issue I have left is for whatever reason internal webcam stops working and I have to reboot or sometimes I am able to get it back up again cycling from sleep and awake, I have wierd issues. 😄

Yes, I suspected that may be the case, or just a general Mojave bug being overly exposed.😕

I found a quick workaround without rebooting and it is to issue this command on terminal:

"sudo killall VDCAssistant"

Then I am able to continue to use the camera normally, that till I see that issue occur again after not using the cam for a while.  It doesn't always happen when I put it to sleep. Sometimes I can go on for multiple sleep cycles, maybe I will need to let it sleep longer period of time if i want to replicate it consistently.