the usb part works

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Those are not the files I attached. Here, updated DSDT with SDCard reader too

Replace the Config and DSDT file

In /L/E I see you have AppleHDA.kext, not sure if that's a patched file. In any event, remove it.

Restore a vanilla version of AppleHDA.kext to /S/L/E

Repair permissions and rebuild cache

FixAudio2.zip

Thank you for your replay. I couldn't figure out why my ethernet connection was unstable. So I backed up my files and tried to update to 10.14.2 . The direct update went wrong. Then I wanted a clean install onto my ssd and discovered a weird problem. The installer in the second phase can't find the install files and want a restart. Doesn't matter how I generate the setup usb stick. So now I am still on 10.13.3 on a HDD and wonder why its impossible to install Mojave on a second SSD. The HDD is the first drive and the SSD is a m.2 in a pcie slot. Worked well so far but with 10.14.2 something changed. Could it help to exchange the HDD for a SSD? I would like to keep a working system as backup.

CouldNotBe-300x267.jpg.7bc77347f93a8f88d3ad38038dcfa034.jpg

ok, so far usb works on all ports now as it should. Thank you for the kext file Jake Lo.

Audio is still a problem. I generate a config.plist file for my audio system with the FBPatcher but then I am lost. I am supposed to overwrite my good old config plist with the new one. But then I can't boot up my system anymore. Or what am I missing here? It sounds like everything is more easily or to easy to could to be true.

Can I this new config.plist file from the FBPatcher merge with my current config.plist?