E6540 - Mojave woes

TheOtherOne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I patched this with this ssdtPRGen.sh script but didn't notice any difference. But thank you very much for your help.

ok, now the startup behavior seems perfect. I had the dell in sleep mode for a while and came back, opened the lid, pressed any and the power button and what else and no reaction. The System was frozen. After restart the system showed up as normal. In the early setups with 10.13 I had to press the power button to wake the system up. Is there a possibility to get a wake up by just open the lid?

So the powermanagment and startup behavior seems like it should be. But I get a couple of ACPI errors during the boot up process and my wifi card doesn't work all of a sudden anymore.It is shown in the menubar next to the BT Icon but is inactive.

I would like to load my debug.zip up but it seems my attachment space is used up? How can I show my files anyway?

Thank you for your help.

• Administrators

Free up your attachment space by removing some of your old and large items. You may also save space by minimising the size if stuff you attach such as Clover config folder by removing all the non-necessary data like the Themes subfolder for instance. Attaching very large raw 4K pictures is also taking up space unnecessarily (and totally useless), so resize them to like 800x600 before attaching them. By following those common sense recommendations, you'll save a lot of space.

• Administrators

Go to you account icon at top of Web page and select "My Attachments". You'll get the complete list from where you can lookup the largest ones. You can then click on the link to reach the posts that contains them from where you'll be able to edit the post and remove the attachments.