[SOLVED] E7240 Mojave lot of noise on headphones

Entropic

Hi, I've installed Mojave 10.14.1 and updated to 10.14.2 on my E7240 with dual boot (Windows 10). All was working fine, included sound from built-in speakers (with Lilu and applealc in clover/UEFI), but now I realize that sound on headphones has a lot of noise and mainly comes from right ear. In windows it works fine.

I've read one post or two about relocating codec comander, but I think it has nothing to do with sound based on lilu and applealc. Any idea? I can't connect external speakers without this issue solved.

Thanks in advance for yourt attention.

Entropic.

I downloaded Reabhman CodecCommander.kext last version and put it in /L/E. I found there a file with the same name, and I replaced it, repaired permissions and rebuilt cache, but after reboot, the headphones noise is the same as before and sound comes mostly from right channel. No changes.

I tried with an external USB sound card and it works fine, but it is another gadget to add... Thanks, all the same. Do I have to modify configuration in any way to make the kext work properly?