E7440 problem with W10 after Mojave installation

pinkassek

Hello,

First of all I found perfect video guide to install macOS Mojave on our Dell E7440! 

Unfortunately I have small problem after this installation. I have one drive. And on this drive I had 2 OS (HS and W10). After format HS and install in this place Mojave I lost boot Windows 10 option on Clover and can't start Windows 10 now :( (on start in Clover I had only icons with macOS to start). On Mojave I see drive with Windows 10. I opened Clover Configurator and on 'GUI' checked 'Legacy'. After this I receive 'Windows 10' option on Clover but when I choose it, it receives only a black screen with information "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drivers..."

How to fix it and have both (macOS and Windows10) working systems ready to open in Clover? Pls help.

• Moderators

Not such a "Perfect" guide after all. Just as Bronxteck said, the EFI has written over your EFI with Microsoft folder. 

Should only need to replace the Clover folder, not the entire EFI folder. You don't even need to format your HS drive, could've just install over it.

I notice that he's using my Boot files in the guide. Too bad he didn't follow my Clover guide.

He's wrong about the Brightness setting it to the end and can't turn back on unless connecting to the external HDMI monitor.

Just use Fn+Insert to increase brightness. Fn+F3 to Dim.