[HELP] Optiplex 9020 AIO

Jake Lo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I reinstalled mojave on my new ssd... web cam wasnt working with the files you gave me, infact it kernel paniced at first, then I adjusted it and it would sleep and not automatically wake up, but no camera, then I tried the normal ones in bios folder you have posted online A22. It almost worked fine except backlight not waking still but the camera Is back... So in general (execpt original issue, the backlight and it not staying asleep) the A22 is perfect including the apple 15,1 profile... oddly.... not sure what was going on with my original mojave install... 😕 weird. sorry for all the back and forth, and I may just leave it with no sleep for the time being cause it cant recover backlight and automatically wakes anyways... :)

• Moderators

Ok, looks like A17 for AIO is the same fixes for A22 for the Tower/SFF

A19 has the same fixes as A24 for Tower/SFF and so forth...

Does it has an external HDMI connection? 

Can you plug that in as secondary and see it that work with sleep /wake?

Can you post new output with the new file?

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

Thank you for they feedback! I will try that soon, wifes grandma died, lots of driving. :? Anyways. :) Its working wonderfully, screen can sleep now but if the computer goes to sleep it wont wake the screen, can chrome remote in but not wake.. I havent tried the HDMI to another screen yet. I will. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 8.23.23 AM.png

I think it really is the iMac14.1 SMBIOS pretty much. I had it working fine this spring then it bombed. I took a while off and now installed successfully, I boot -v and it sticks at "busy timeout, (240s): 'AppleACPICPU'" several times then it gets to a progress bar that sits at beginning and has a mouse. If I hit keyboard buttons it flashes. I have tried iMac14.1, iMac15.1, and can't get to initial setup screen after install. Suggestion? Thanks!

IMG_20190831_124132.jpg