Latitude E5530 macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (nearly 100%)

eC//FrEaK

3 hours ago, eC//FrEaK said:

@mtpiplod

I can enable "Night Shift" just as normal as on a real Mac. :)

demn i tried everything google have but still i don't get that option 😌 in display panel settings there are just colors and default menu no night shift i think i should try to reinstall hackintosh i messed up it badly 😅

• Administrators

Night Shift is linked to SMBIOS so make sure you're using the profile of a model that supports the feature (HD4000 and later). Failing that, you have to apply a patch to add support for your own particular SMBIOS model.

demn battery issue is not solved completely 

it was working well till last night i did nothing just changed SMBIOS model to Macbook air 5.2 to see if i get night shift back i didn't get that but this arrived again revrted to old stock smbios 

still same issue also rebuilding caches is done but still this battery stats are not working

also at boot time i get this when i plug/unplug charging cable🤔 so i think this can be the issue 🤔

IMG_20190131_160234.jpg

Just now, eC//FrEaK said:

Did you ever tried to boot with my CLOVER folder?

of course i do 

also i got that my battery is damaged also 

the owner the guy before me had screen replaced and used any other display so i think that is the reason or what night shift is not working 🤔

nvm thanks for all this i decided to sell this laptop as of now so i will clean flash it to windows soon 

and thanks for all this 😍👌 support

pro tip if you are not aware as your clover didn't had this

use Audio input as12 in devices and there your microphone will work 

mine is completly well with all things working 

so yes 100% mojave as of now

will surely do hackintosh builds in future and will like to take help from you all guys thanks for this awesome community support 😌👌

@Bronxteck

Yep, I'm using layoutid 12 but still the microphone is not working. :( I hope the next version of "AppleALC.kext" will fix this.

@all others reading this ... 

I'm now using "VirtualSMC" as SMC emulator. And i'm very pleased with it. Well ok, I'm loosing some of my sensors but the battery detection is so so so much better... 😮 It just behaves like on a real Mac, if you unplug the power cable it is immediately detected and the screen dims a bit. Simply great!

Even I got my sleep problems solved, I would like to describe it with my words. 😅

Ok, first I had the problem that the system was waking up from sleep the second it got to sleep when a USB device was plugged and power cable was unplugged. With the power cable plugged sleep was working fine. For me this was a suboptimal solution.

So I decided to give "FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext" from Rehabman a try... and voilà sleep was working perfect and like it should work. Great I thought, you got it... 🤩 but then I noticed that every USB pendrive connected to system was detected as an internal drive... 🤔😣😫 This was even suboptimal..

So i searched around the net and found something over at hackintosher.com, some KextsToPatch string and i gave it a try...

Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI

Find* [Hex]: 83FB0F0F 838F0400 00

Replace* [Hex] : 83FB0F90 90909090 90

Comment: USB 10.14.1+ by PMHeart (I just leave this line as it is, to credit him)

MatchOS: 10.14.x

And with this patch in combination with "USBInjectAll.kext" + "FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext" now the USB Ports are routed correctly, sleep is working correctly and USB pendrives are detected as external drives.

Im a bit happy now. 😎

The bad thing is... I really do not fully understand what "FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext" is doing and what this HEX Patch does with the Apple kext when it is loaded. :( Could someone please give me a technical explanation of what I'm doing with my system? 🤗

Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-06 um 18.52.44.png

CLOVER_E5530_VirtualSMC.zip