Latitude E5530 macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (nearly 100%)

eC//FrEaK

does ethernet is fixed 

i have same ethernet configuration and like this guy i have same issue on mojave tooo

if it can be fixed then it will be nice

tried everything as that post stated but in end like that guy i have same no ethernet cable connected

thanks also this is the last issue i am facing fixed almost everything as of now

Edit:- Just like this guy says i have valid mac but when plugging my cable it doesnt detect

On 12/28/2018 at 10:35 PM, eC//FrEaK said:

Hey Hervé.

Thanks for your post and the given hints.

Card reader is now working with a patched kext, touchpad works fine with Dr. Hurt's R6 VoodooPS2Controller.kext.

The "sleep" was even working without attached PowerSupply and was only buggy with attached PowerSupply. Disabling the "Wake on AC" option in the BIOS now even let's the sleep work correctly with attached power supply.

One last question, if everything is now working fine for me, I do really need no further DSDT/SSDT patching?!?!

can you send that patch for sd card reader i didn't find any also 

i have battery stats issue

also night shift is missing i tried a night shift unlocker kext but it doesn't work if anyone can help with this issues it will be great :)

• Administrators

You'll find details of the patch in the R&D-> Card Readers section. You are' also allowed to use the Search facility offered on the forum...

Night Shift is subject to unlocking patch or appropriate SMBIOS selection. You can Google for it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hervé said:

You'll find details of the patch in the R&D-> Card Readers section. You are' also allowed to use the Search facility offered on the forum...

Night Shift is subject to unlocking patch or appropriate SMBIOS selection. You can Google for it.

and any idea about battery stats added this

but still it is broken 😌

fixed card reader and it is working now :)

thanks for pointing it out tho :)