Latitude E5530 macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (nearly 100%)

eC//FrEaK

18 hours ago, eC//FrEaK said:

Hey guys.. me again... :)

@Jake Lo or @Hervé ...

After I upgraded to 10.14.3 my sleep does not seem to work any.more ... :(

Do you guys may have an idea why?

well i am on same update for me it works tho 🤔

but as far as i know stats are  not working ;-;

would you mind posting your clover soo that i can figure out what i am doing wrong 🤔

@Hervé

I figured out, that the wireless receiver for my mouse is preventing the system from going to sleep. If I unplug it from the USB port the system is going to sleep correctly (hibernatemode=3) It even doesn't matter which hibernate mode I use (0 or 3 or 25). With the receiver attached the system won't go to sleep... :(

@mtpiplod

I have attached my clover folder for you. :) The "AirportBrcmFixup.kext" + "FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext" are only inside my kexts folder because I replaced the original Intel Wifi card with an DELL Wireless 1520 from an old Latitude E5510.

CLOVER_E5530_01-19.zip

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Your Clover config is a little strange: I see no SMBIOS profile at all. Did you delete that on purpose?

If you cannot sleep/hibernate with a USB device plugged in, check that your BIOS does not have USB Wake enabled. Then you may also want to apply the usual power setting patches to the USB controllers (EH0x, XHC).

57 minutes ago, Hervé said:

Your Clover config is a little strange: I see no SMBIOS profile at all. Did you delete that on purpose?

If you cannot sleep/hibernate with a USB device plugged in, check that your BIOS does not have USB Wake enabled. Then you may also want to apply the usual power setting patches to the USB controllers (EH0x, XHC).

irony

i changed my smbios and model to macbook pro 12.1 from mac book pro 9.2 (which was there in clover which i got here) irony is stats are running perfectly fine now 😂😂😂😂😂 now i can say 100℅ success to me 😂😂😂 thanks alot guys hoping this great support for some futures builds :)