[SUCCESS] E6330 running Mojave 10.14.2, includes EFI and 10 step mini guide

Semaj

I'm not that well versed in this matter, doing my best to keep up but I have no idea what you meant by that.

<key>FIX_DARWIN_10000</key>
<true/> 

You mean adding that to the clover config?

Tonight I will dump the ACPI tables again and patch the A21 bios from scratch and also fix the config and update the kexts. Will test it and update my post if it works ok. Thanks again!

Thanks! I already use the CCC app to edit the config, it's much more convenient. 

I'm doing some testing now, if I remove the "slide=0" boot flag the system doesn't boot anymore. Removing kext dev mode and 64bit flag are fine. I've also updated WEG and Lilu to the latest versions, 1.2.6 and 1.31. Also added FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext.

So far everything works fine. Don't notice any difference in regards to jack or usb3, but I prefer to do things the right way. I'm not an expert, just an enthusiast 😅

What is the preferred way of making non-rebranded Broadcom WiFi cards work? Right now I'm using BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in /L/E, is it better to use FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext in Clover? I can't really test it cuz I rebranded my cards... Personally I lean towards removing the /L/E kexts and using FakePCID kexts as this can be done without modifying the system itself.

Did some reading, apparently the preferred way is to copy all kexts to /L/E. I will figure out which ones aren't needed to boot the machine and copy those. 

Ohh, I feel stupid now! Mixing up BT and wifi.. Thanks for clarifying.

Update:

After more reading I'm going to make a new zip file where Clover only loads the bare essentials to boot into the installer and install. The rest will go in /L/E. It is much better to have it in kextcache amongst other things. 

Update2:

Patched the DTSD of the A21 bios. Applied the following patches:

- Fix _WAK Arg0 v2
- HPET Fix
- SMBUS Fix
- IRQ Fix
- RTC Fix
- OS Check Fixes
- Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel

- 7-series/8-series USB

Everything seems to work well. Not sure if I forgot anything...

DSDT.aml.zip

Testing the new zip a few times, everything works. Entering sleep seems to take longer than before. Lot of disk activity. It does enter sleep fine and wakes up fine. Not sure if its writing the full ram to disk or something else. Its the same regardless of DSDT I use. Must be something in the config/kexts? Above my pay grade haha.

According to Jake Lo's guide ("Upgrading to Mojave" section), you have to use the "Hackintool" and a 19-step process to create a USBPorts kext for Mojave.  Did you need to do this, or were you able to skip this step?  I did not find a "USBPorts.kext" in your zip file...

I also have e6330 but with i7 3520m cpu.

i have downloaded the zip file from first post, as Semaj described in the manual, but nothing works. Booting from my thumb drive, and installer stuck at apple logo with about 75% loading bar under it.

UPDATE: installer started working, now it installs but after booting again into the installer, about 95% it writes on the calculating remaining time, and nothing happens after about an hour...

Any advice?