Precision 3510: macOS Mojave

Corly

So I tried it on a different drive and I get the same error. After the initial install and reboot, I go to clover and use the FakeIDs and it goes through all the text. It gets to the apple logo, gets to about 10 mins and then cuts to this text and reboots. I might have to start the USB from scratch but I this USB worked on an optiplex 7050 mini tower and it worked fine. 

IMG_20191003_013724.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I added appleAHCIPort.kext and that allowed the installation to get to the very end, but when it rebooted, I booted back into clover, used verbose mode and just booted to the new installation and I get a kernel panic. I think as Jake said I need to rebuild my kexts etc but I can't get to the OS to open up console. Jake, any ideas? 

Hi Jake

So i have a tried a new USB stick, completely from fresh, and I can install it using FakeIDs but when I come to boot to the newly installed MacOS, I get a kernel panic. 

I have uploaded a video. 

I am still using the FakeIDs. I can boot into recovery, and get to terminal, but I cannot get into the install, any ideas?