M4800 mojave be lost partition after a few days normal use

binhminh

My computer uses a few days normally then suddenly in clover does not show mojave partition.
All other partitions of windows are displayed normally.
My mojave partition is apfs format.
I have been like that 3 times already.
When I use the r driver to restore the mojave partition, it will return to normal in the clover.
This issue made me lose many important files and took a lot of effort to restore.
Please help me solve this problem!

6 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

Remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, you already have AptioMemoryFix.efi ( they are mutually exclusive) in /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

Seems all the drivers have different dates. Why not just install latest Clover v4844

yep. i was removed OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi. I will use a few days to check the results and report back to you.

My files are not at the same time because I took them from various sources. I'm sorry 😅

On 1/24/2019 at 3:07 AM, Jake Lo said:

Remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, you already have AptioMemoryFix.efi ( they are mutually exclusive) in /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

Seems all the drivers have different dates. Why not just install latest Clover v4844

I'm quite sad to tell you that my partition has been lost again from clover after a few days of use :( 
It seems that the problem is not in the file OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

now what i need to do . pls !

On 1/23/2019 at 11:23 PM, binhminh said:

My computer uses a few days normally then suddenly in clover does not show mojave partition.
All other partitions of windows are displayed normally.
My mojave partition is apfs format.
I have been like that 3 times already.
When I use the r driver to restore the mojave partition, it will return to normal in the clover.
This issue made me lose many important files and took a lot of effort to restore.
Please help me solve this problem!

Do R-Driver. It breaks the map parition of the hard drive. If you want to backup, use a time machine or carbon copy for safety. Don't waste your time researching or hiring a service that searches some r-driver files. All types of sida he thought to install 1 machine that brought through the computer as well as any machine should upload to share as right.

here is origin comment in vietnamese : https://pastebin.com/RdBKb01i