Dell 7559 , OSX Mojave Install

Alzaka

Tried Installing Mojave on the a Dell 7559

Dell 7559 i7-6700hq, 16GB Ram, 500GB Sata SSD, Intel 530 (GTX960M not in use) , 1080p No Touch display, DW1560 Wireless , Bios 1.20

What works

USB(Complains it has 11 missing ports)

Bluetooth

Trackpad

Keyboard

Wifi (Original Card was replaced with Dell DW1560)

Graphics (I think)

Sound started working (not sure how)

Not working

Battery Status, Backlight, Keyboard Backlight, Sleep/Power Management, HDMI Audio

I used the following config.plist (Attached)

This is what is in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other

ACPIBatteryManager.kext            FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext        Lilu.kext
AirportBrcmFixup.kext            FakeSMC.kext                RealtekRTL8111.kext
AppleALC.kext                FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext        SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext
AppleBacklightInjector.kext        FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext            Sinetek-rtsx.kext
ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext        FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext            USBInjectAll.kext
BrcmFirmwareData.kext            FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext            VoodooTSCSync.kext
FakePCIID.kext                IntelGraphicsFixup.kext            WhateverGreen.kext

This is what is in /Library/Extensions

BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext CodecCommander.kext

NO DSDT/SSDT Patches, I think this is the cause of most of the problems, I am working on this next

Any suggestions ?

I had some trouble just getting the installer to work but having the right config.plist is the key with this particular laptop

thanks

Alz

config.zip

I did the DSDT patches and everything seems much cleaner, no more ACPI errors on bootup

I also patched the gtx 960 to be disabled

What works

USB

Bluetooth

Trackpad (As a mouse, no gestures)

Keyboard

Wifi (Original Card was replaced with Dell DW1560)

Graphics

Battery Status

Backlight

Sound

Not working

Sleep - still does not work after disabling the Discrete GPU, No HDMI Audio, Trackpad not detected, work as a mouse

I patched audio layout 3 and changed it to 13, added codeccommander.kext and ALC256.aml, but still no sound

Patched the DSDT, as 0x0D (which is 13 in hex) and the sound is working

thanks

Alz