Dell lattitude 7480 - Mojave install : need help

Nancy10

In VooDoo I2C topic author told that multi gestures supported only for limited number of I2C touch pads. For the rest of devices kext simply emulate a mouse like for our Alps touchpad. As I understand it is a very little chance that someone will write a preppier kext for out touch pad.

Yah, I think this is fastest way to get working modem.

I have tried Legacy_QMI.kext for Sierra OS.  The DW5811 modem is visible in system report - position usb and wwan.

I tried set modem to USBCOMP=6 under Win10 to swithch modem to QMI mode. But modem stil dosnt work under Mojave while under Win10 it works well. Perhaps its possible to force it wokr under Mojave but it require qite some time and effords.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Guys, this matter would be best covered under a dedicated thread in the WWAN section of our forum rather than lost in limbo in a "Latitude 7480 - Mojave install: need help"  thread.

For your info, now that we know we're dealing with a DW5811 WWAN module (or DW5811e to be precise), you could find it useful to post a picture of it and state what chip it is based on. All that in the relevant aforementioned dedicated thread of course...

• Like 1