Dell lattitude 7480 - Mojave install : need help

Nancy10

On 2/10/2019 at 8:22 PM, Bronxteck said:

catmater what SSD are you using in your setup?

SK hynix SC311 SATA 256GB  (70000P10) m2 revision - 450/460 mb/s  read/write perfomance.

I'm drop out SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext , i think is useless for my hardware, but maybe it wrong? 

16 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

@Nancy10

Try my Mojave guide here

Use this bootpack, files goes into /EFI/Clover replacing the default installed by Clover

Kexts in ../kext/Other/CopyToLE should be copied to /Library/Extensions after installation as part of post install.

Good luck

7480_HD620.zip

Thank you so much, have been fighting audio issues for days and your bootlick works!!!

20 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

@Nancy10

Make sure you set BIOS as this

Set to Default, apply, then set SATA Operations to AHCI, set Boot List Option to UEFI, Disable Secure boot

I did that and it didn't work. how can i fix this ? like it says disk2s1 error, and i only have 2 disks the internal and the us drive: is it the internal it is having a problem with ? or the usbdrive ?

EDIT  : Could the windows OEM REcovery Partition be the problem ?

58 minutes ago, Jake Lo said:

Disable the drive and see if you could boot up the USB installer.

I had the issue on PM981 and needs to be replace with a supported drive, but unsure of PM961.

I disabled the drive and the problem persisted, I assume it's my USB installer. Very weird because I already did boot the installer before on the same laptop like hours before this error came up.

I'll create a new Installer.