@Max.1974 

I have the same laptop as you, I swear a lot because I spent a lot of time trying to make it work, but my microphone does not work, do you know how to fix it?

• Like 1

Thanks Jake Lo!!! 

cl4rk I made a donation to Mirone and he help me after im get dump txt codec from Ubuntu live ...

You can try use the kext above provide by Jake Lo or mine...

You can remember that after many updates, its possible that you need run repair permissions command...

Sorry late to answer, because this forum not send mail to me, even trough im config in control panel...

Im post too my AppleHda files when im run AppleHDA Patcher...

AppleALC.kext - MIRONE LENOVO 04.03.2019 Works.zip

Repair.command.zip

Try my new folder kext from MediaFire link upload today

Kexts Lenovo E470 - update 27.05.2019

MironeAudio LENOVO.zip

@Max.1974, Good morning, how are you? I think it is BR also kk, I was able to install Mojave for your topic and I really appreciate your information sharing, but I could not manage neither the battery nor the brightness, my Thinkpad and E470, could you give me a help?

• Like 1

Hi @placiel im send a private message for you, ok? Im think was Jake Lo that help me with this issue. My last files was update for download...included brightness and Battery...

Hey @max.1974 !

I'm reading your posts and they are helping me a lot. I also own a Lenovo E470 and I'm trying to make it fully functional.

Now, I'm facing a problem related with the trackpad - the cursor movement is good but the clicks are not working - I need to 

use a usb mouse to work.

How did you manage to fix the issue with the trackpad ? Are you using a hacked version of Rehabman's https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller ?

Thank you !