Sound NOT Working on ASUS N56JR Mojave 10.14.3

mariano

Hello,

I have installed Mojave 10.14.3 in my notebook ASUS N56JR. All work except Sound.

Can you help me to find a solution? 

I attach the kexts that in this moment I'm using in Mojave 10.14.3. I have installed them into L/E. I have always rebuild cache and repaired permissions.

I attach EFI folder too where you can find my config.plist.

You find attached my debug IOREG and System information too.

I hope in your support.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Mariano

System_Information.zip

EFI.zip

IOReg.zip

Kext_into_L:E.zip

Hello, I see that in addition to the audio even the bloutooth does not work I would try to remove from L / E AppleHDA_ALC663 and Lilu and put in EFI / Clover / Kexts / Other AppleALC and LIlu and I would try if the audio works.
Then, however, there is a lot to do you have installed a multitude of kext that you do not need but we'll see later. I attach the two Kext to be included in Other.

Ciao paesano!

Kext in Other.zip

Hi Mariano your installation has been done without following a logic in correcting the various problems in your laptop becomes difficult now as it is to help you solve the problem of audio.
You should do a clean installation and then start adjusting what does not work step by step.
I'm sorry but I think that in the conditions in which you are now you will not find support.

Ciao!!

Hi Leook,

in this moment all work, except sound. 

I have started from a clean installation and I have add kext step by step. I don't understand what you want tell me xD

I think it is to find the correct config.plist modification and the correct kext and maybe some modication to DSDT.aml file that I have attached. 

I have installed about 2 years ago with success Mac Sierra thanks to JakeLo (for me a genius xD xD). In MacSierra all works (it seems a real Mac xD). Now the goal is Mac Mojave :)

Thx for support,

I wait some news,

Mariano!

Ciao m'bare!!

Hello, if you now do a clean installation and put only the kext AirPortAtheros40 in L / E no more add you can pass a nice EFI folder that ready with everything you need to run your laptop .... If you want to try I'll have the place but you have to do what I told you because as well as if configured you can not intervene and anyway even if you want to test the EFi would not work for sure.

Ciao paesano!!

EFI Asus N56Jr.zip