ASUS K55Vm - Help with High Sierra Install

ManiaKsLV

Hello,

I get this error while installing Mojave from USB drive ''an error occurred verifying the installer''

What can cause this problem?

Made USB with unifail and the latest covel...

Have ASUS K55VM 

SSD

It fails almost at end...

+ this is my first attempt to install hackintosh... i have no troubleshooting experience

IMG_0686.jpg

i was able to install HIGH SIERRA 10.13.6

i don't know what to look for now... sound works . display work i think... no wifi of course but all feels ok

IMG_0700.thumb.jpg.e2c61286fdf6db22a9f01d9ae1b21f9e.jpg

Any advice what i should now look for, tweaks, or smth like that? xcode will be the first after wifi card is fixed or replaced

• Moderators

See here for list of supported. /unsupported cards. Check if your card is in that list.

What most would want working are:

• Sleep / Wake
  • HDMI / DP video Audio
  • Touchpad multi-touch
  • Battery Status
  • Brightness Control
  • Wireless / Bluetooth

From your screenshot, you have full graphics support and battery status seems to be working so you could check those off.

Open a new thread for issues in the Help & Support section now that you got the installer resolved, it's off topic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

See here for list of supported. /unsupported cards. Check if your card is in that list.

What most would want working are:

• Sleep / Wake
  • HDMI / DP video Audio
  • Touchpad multi-touch
  • Battery Status
  • Brightness Control
  • Wireless / Bluetooth

From your screenshot, you have full graphics support and battery status seems to be working so you could check those off.

Open a new thread for issues in the Help & Support section now that you got the installer resolved, it's off topic.

Strange.... i have unsupported wifi card but i see wifi but i cant to join any network it shows wrong password but it isn't wrong.IMG_0707.thumb.jpg.b17d43aa43192bf97a1f78edc9982bb6.jpg

IMG_0706.thumb.jpg.699a7a76dc701ba6ce4780ee5308ee60.jpg

It sleeps/wakes normal... don't know to watch for...

Audio works from start... without kext

Touch pad and battery works and show all info.

Brightness Control works - slider from max to min and when unplugged from charger

Wireless / Bluetooth - wireless have strange behavior with showing wifi networks but can't connect with right password... Bluetooth haven't check yet...