ASUS K55Vm - Help with High Sierra Install

ManiaKsLV

43 minutes ago, Hervé said:

It would have been useful to remember that in the fist place! You would have saved yourself some time...

For your AW-CE123H, just follow the instructions at the end of my previous post. You may also cleanup your kexts folder and remove all those related to Atheros hardware. If you also update to the latest Lilu + WhateverGreen + AppleALC, you should no longer need those old Shiki + IntelGraphicsFixup kexts that are now outdated.

@Hervé I will delete those then... and add those you mention. EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/OTHER918817032_InkedScreenShot2019-03-11at22_06.12_LI.thumb.jpg.fd35634041197c16db6e0611ecb7b2d7.jpg

• Administrators

The "compatible" statement does not change the device id of the card it relates to; it only declares the card compatible with a model that is natively supported, i.e. it allows to load the relevant driver/kext for it. Bottom line is: do you now have wireless working or not?

21 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

Try adding this to FakeID Wifi 0x43A014E4 in the Config file under Devices

Add these kexts to Clover kext folder

Lilu + AirportBrcmFixup.kext

FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

@Jake Lo I did clover version and then L/E and then S/L/E with fake id in clover non of them works.

• Administrators

Don't duplicate kexts; if you must copy them anywhere, stick to /L/E. Don't go off scale in desperation.

Obviously, the patched DSDT goes to the patched folder, unzipped as "DSDT.aml". If the DSDT device id injection does not work, try to add your card id 14e4:43b1 in the Broadcom kext. What SMBIOS do you use by the way?

Everything is explained in this thread.

8 hours ago, ManiaKsLV said:

I use them only one ar once... L/E if dont work deleted and then S/L/E same with clover used only 1 location at time. Smbios pro 9,1 i think. Will try 14e4:43b1 tomorow. 

Changed SMBIOS to AIR6,2 + airportbrcmfixup.kext in clover solve wifi problems it's now going strong. now I should fix bt and I think I know that I should do to make it working.

2011168080_ScreenShot2019-03-12at08_02_32.thumb.png.ede52b564d682851b0317dbdad619cb8.png