ASUS K55Vm - Help with High Sierra Install

ManiaKsLV

Ok now i have AW-CE123H Bluetooth works but wifi don't.... what now? When boot in win 10 all works even 5ghz wifi and bluetooth now should make wifi work. what should i start with... how to know kext to delete from previous patch by date?

• Administrators

@ManiaKsLV, you need to look things up. What is the AzureWave CE123H card based on? Which chip? Did you consult our wireless card inventory where everything you need is mentioned?

And please!, stop quoting every single message you reply to. It's totally unnecessary... If you need to make someone aware of your answers, use the @<username> facility. Thank you!

• Administrators

Picture not necessary, I got it 1st time...

I'm sure you'll find a few pointers in the inventory's entry for that model (I believe it says a little more than just plain "supported"...). Then I invite you to consult the many threads related to BCM4352/BCM94352/AW-CE123H you'll find in the Wireless section of the forum.

You can do it!

Yes. But my experience in this is close to 0.

AzureWave AW-CE123H    ½Min PCIe   14e4-43b1   BCM4352      A/B/G/N/AC  Y  Y  Y    N    DSDT/Brcm4360 patch

DSDT/Brcm4360 patch i don''t know what is that. :D

+ i will try find everything i need i have watched lots of YT videos looked lots of posts but non of them worked for me so far.. still trying

• Administrators

You're not wasting my time, it's just that I'm a great believer of educating/experimenting/failing/retrying/succeeding, not of spoon-feeding...

DSDT/Brcm4360 patch means exactly that: you either patch your DSDT or the Brcm4360 kext. If you read the inventory further down, you'll see what patching the DSDT or the kext means:

NB: Patching means adding the PCI ids of the listed card to the Info.plist file found inside the listed kext. In rare cases, binary patching may also be necessary.

For some cards, DSDT Patching can be a suitable and permanent alternative to kext patching (no need to repatch a kext after OS X updates and upgrades or new installations). 

Further down the post, there is an example of DSDT patching for Broadcom cards. That's what you could do for your AW-CE123H (and what I would advocate you do), the alternative being to patch the Brcm4360 kext as listed in the various BCM4352 threads found in our wireless forum section. This kext patching may also be done through Clover.