MacOS Mojave on ENVY DV7-7250us hangs on boot

bonejoev

hello everyone, was hoping if I can get some help on this HP laptop, DV7-7250us to be exact, the boot hangs and a lot of repetitive flags come up 

"appleUSBHostResources:allocateDownstreamBusCurrentGated: assuming successful wakekUnits 100 sleepunits 0"

"appleUSBHostResources:allocateDownstreamBusCurrentGated: assuming successful wakekUnits 100 sleepunits 0"

and then after half a minute , the words become distorted. there may be something wrong with my USB that I failed to patch or something, some help will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you

HP Envy dv7-7250us (Envy dv7 Series)

Processor

Intel Core i7-3630QM (Intel Core i7)

Graphics adapter

Intel HD Graphics 4000

I'm booting from a USB drive using clover, but when the installer boots I get no display, maybe a bootflag I failed to put

my usb CLOVER folder

https://mega.nz/#!90FFXYRb!mt7gBStKJenl7ChWaHMqzQcawzyMDvj3bQbf609dpIg

I see that the only thing that you changed was the ig platform id, but I added that to my plist file but didn't fix it, or did you added something more to the plist file.....

also another problem that I'm having is that for some reason I cannot see SATA controllers, right now I've installed macos Mojave using a sata to USB adapter, and when I go to system information it says that there's not sata controllers.