MSi Kaby Lake Hackintosh - Fully Working

surenmunoo

Hi All, I have a MSI Mother board H110M Pro VH-Plus board and a kabylake Intel i3 7100, i would like to run macos, the same machine is running it on vm ware player but i have 4 hard drives here and would like 1 hard drive to run and boot from macos and the other to remain on the windows, the other drives contain my movies so i would like to leave it as is

EDIT: For any who is trying to get the Hackintosh working on a Msi Board with the same specs as above and using HDMI with Intel HD 630 Graphics you can try my EFI Folder, took me days to get this working 100% with all ports, sound via HDMI etc working but it all works, using it currently on a partitioned hard drive running Mojave and High Sierra 10.13.6 with no issues.

I hope this helps, and Thanks to Jake and Leook for all your help and guidance through this both on my desktop and my Dell E5430, both are working flawlessly now like real Macs. 😁

EFI.zip

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/28/2019 at 4:30 PM, Leook said:

In the USB you have prepared for the laptop replace the EFI folder with this and try to start, check if you can get to the installer.

EFI.zip

Hi Leook, the msi computer goes to the clover boot screen, i select high sierra then it loads the commands but gets stuck here 

20190329_194016.jpg

This works better and starts the install on the hard drive for the first 9 minutes then it restarts i select the boot menu and then usb again and select the high sierra to continue the install, it goes to the apple scree and shows the apple bar installing showing 19 minutes remaining and then bombs out back to the clover screen

Okay so it managed to complete the install had to select the restart install a few times but it seems to be working, the only thing is the kext files to get every driver to work, so far it seems that the usb is working and internet but no sound coming out from hdmi outputs, got picture but no sound