MSi Kaby Lake Hackintosh - Fully Working

surenmunoo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so while the hack is working exceptionally well so far with sound graphics etc, I noticed that the resolution when the clover boot screen starts is in 1920x1080 and while the apple logo is loading it then flashes the screen and changes the resolution to 3840x2160, see screen shot of display, the other issue I noticed is that when the computer goes to sleep it wakes to a black screen, the computer comes back to live with the fans coming on etc but no picture on the screen, I have tried a few things but no luck, I have tried different ig platform id including changing the smbios to different ones, some stops the pc from booting, I change this is clover setup and it boots again. 

these seem to be the last things to fix t then have a perfect running Hackintosh on an MSI H110m Pro mobo. Any help would be appreciated. 

Screenshot 2019-04-16 at 21.12.51.png

config.plist.zip

I have an issue, I have Win10 on a hard drive and High sierra on another. After using Win10 only for a couple of days,  if I boot High Siera, I do not have Internet connection anymore. If I go to the Network PrefPane, Ethernet  card shows an IP address but no cable connected and it keeps jumping between the 2. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this as I will always be swapping between macOS and Windows for work?