E6530 Mojave 10.14.4 random freezes

withoutname

• Administrators

Setting kexts injection to "Detect" is fine. The question is: do you know what this does/do you know how kext injecton works?

Hence the need to know where you placed FakeSMC... Did you install any kexts in /L/E?

• Administrators

Ok, so you're caching some kexts from /L/E and injecting most add-on kexts from Clover E/C/k/O. You should probably cache all your add-on kexts from /L/E, knowing that you can then keep exising kexts in Clover's Other folder and set kext injection to "Detect". In that mode, Clover only injects kexts if FakeSMC is not in /L/E.

You appear to run audio with AppleALC so get rid of that AppleHDA-IDT kext you've installed in /L/E.

Once you've copied all your kexts to /L/E, repair permissions and rebuild your cache.

• Thanks 1

okay now I have copied all of the kexts from /e/c/k/o to /l/e, then removed fakesmc with its plugins from /e/c/k/o, modified config.plist with clover configurator to kext injection to detect then with the kext utility.app I have repaired permissions and rebuilt cache, then restarted.

Now the same thing happens, dvd-player app immediately crashes, iTunes drm content gives sound with green screen, also in safari not working.

I got noticable performance improvement in ui after changing kexts load from inject to cache(or it is just some illusion).

Generated a new debug, attached below.

• Administrators

If you're using latest Lilu + WEG, you don't need to set "Inject Intel" + "ig-platform-id 0x01660003" in Clover->Graphics section.

Also, remove Drop OEM SSDT from ACPI section.