[Latitude E7470] Mojave didn't detect keyboard

kevinyuan

Hi,

I am tried to install Mojave on my laptop Latitude E7470 by following this link:

https://hackintosher.com/guides/guide-to-fresh-installing-macos-mojave-on-a-hackintosh-10-14/

However, after boot from flash driver,  it shew up a dialog (screenshot is attached), ask for a paring a bluetooth keyboard.

Why it didn't detect the built-in keyboard ?

Thanks very much!

Kevin

WechatIMG584.jpeg

Hi Jake,

It's now deteced the OSX install enry on the boot menu and passed the keyboard detection in the installation process.

However, when it come to the os recovery / os installation / disk utility dialog, and I choose the "disk utility" to partition my SDD with a partition name, I found it's not response to keyboard inputs.

What's the problem, is may keyboard not compatible with the PS2 ext, or any thing wrong with the ACPI / config.plist ?

Thanks very much!

Kevin

HI, Not sure if this will help but when I was setting up my E5430 on High Sierra, I found that it did not recognise the keyboard as well sometimes, I used a hardwired keyboard and mouse and once it completed the install in the os it will ask to identify your keyboard, that is when I used the laptop keyboard and it picked it up and it works,