golosin2

Dell 5490, Mojave (Almost everything works!)

I'll update it once I sort of other nibbles.

Tell me, do you experience any lag when modifying a kext in /L/E or /S/L/E? Like when doing something as trivial as adding or removing a colour tag. Every time I do this, I experience lag and spinning beach ball for a few seconds. It's most annoying and I can't explain it so far; it's not linked to SpotLight indexing or screen resolution, I've checked that already.

To be honest, all my kext are in Clover. I know they should be on /L/E, but I will move there when everything work smoothly.

Not in my case, I am afraid. Trackpad works worse than before... It only moves about 1cm before stopping, so have to lift the finger from the trackpad and move it again. Is there anything can be done?

That's what I experienced with my initial I2C kexts until I replaced them with those from James90 5590 pack and which are the same that were in the Clover pack attached to your post #1.

'currently working on recompiling the I2C kexts under Mojave 10.14.4 to try out latest version v2.1.6.