High Sierra installing on a Dell Precision 7510

rjjd

Hi,  I got my hands on a Dell Precision 7510 ( the successor of the M4800 ) and trying to install High Sierra on it , and if this works good is my ultimate goal try to upgrade to Mojave. Together with a friend and use of the hints and tips of this great support side we managed to create a High Sierra boot stick and were able to boot the 7510 until a certain point during the installation, and then installation stops. ( video of this process  (  in verbose mode ) is included. 

Hardware specs are Hardware specs are:  Intel i7 6820 2,7GHZ Cpu, 16 GB DDR4 ram 2133 hertz,  2 video cards, Intel Skylake Graphics 64MB inside and AMD Firepro W5710M GDDR5. 2 GB  memory, 1 SSD 256 GB. and M.2 SSD 256GB drives, 15'6 inch IPS screen 1920x1080 resolution,  Intel WIFI cad 8260 ( 802.110c) Audio card Realtek ALC3235 , 4x USB 3.0 , SD card slot, HDMI output. 

Included also are pictures of the boot stick and verbose boot of the stick with the 7510 laptop.

Our questions are: Why stops the installations process at a certain point? If we are missing files/kexts needed for the process of the creation where can we find these? Is it possible to go directly to the Mojave installation and what files we need for that?

Can somewhere point us to the right direction?

Thanks. 

Foto 10-05-19 om 23.02.jpg

Foto 10-05-19 om 23.03.jpg

IMG_3589.jpeg

Verbose_boot_and_then_it_stops.docx.zip

We are rookies on this area so we try to read all topics and try to build a working boot stick en hopefully a working system on our laptop with the info we find on this site and other hackingtosh sites.