Help Clover Catalina E6540

physalp

Hello,

first success after several tests today with clover 4960

no wifi, i used to mojave (installed through an EFI found on your forum). Ar9285Injector.kext (card bought on amazon)

what solution would you advise me?

I would also need explanation for acpi patches Thank you for all the help I already found on your forum

Capture d’écran 2019-06-09 à 19.03.16.png

EFI.zip

Thank you I just noticed the response. That's almost perfect 

The only issue is HDMI works but audio is not properly synced with the Samsung TV. Do I need to place vodooHDA in S/L/E or in Clover/Kexts/10.15 ?

Also internal SSD is not detected even after placing AppleAHCIPort.kext in S/L/E as I needed to do that in 10.14.5. This one is also important as I need to get it fixed.

Thanks again.

Hello @physalp

how does your sound works when you are using voodoohda? what happens with applealc.kext?

I had it running on 10.15. but couldn't figure out my usb and audio and bt issues. Sure it all depends on the USB part.

And I still don't know how to have 2 systems running with clover when each system needs other configurations.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, TheOtherOne said:

[...]

And I still don't know how to have 2 systems running with clover when each system needs other configurations.

Simple obvious logic...

1. create 2 x config files, each with a different name and select/call on one or the other from Clover's main menu as required. Eg: Config_Moj.plist and Config_Cat.plist
  2. if you want or need to inject different kexts for the different macOS versions, place those kexts in the relevant 10.xx folders.

As simple as that...