AppleHDA.kext  //not needed, using AppleALC.kext

FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext  //replaced by Whatevergreen

HWPEnabler.kext  //not needed, using pluginType in Config file

IntelBacklight.kext  //not needed, just need AppleBacklightFixup.kext

RealtekRTL8111.kext //not needed, you have Intel Ethernet

USBPorts_7560.kext //works for E5470?

VoodooI2CHID.kext //for I2C touchpad only, this system has PS2 

Repair permissions and rebuild cache

If still failed after following the above, try replacing your files from here into /EFI/Clover

Jake Lo you are awesome. You really nailed the issues. Thank you so much.  Now the audio is stable even after the restarts. The only thing I lost in the process was HDMI audio and the issue with the laptop internal screen going off when HDMI is connected has come back. So earlier I had this issue of losing the internal screen when HDMI is connected and it never came back even if I closed and opened the lid several times or even disconnected the HDMI. Thats when I dumped the applebacklight and used Intelbacklight and that issue was solved. Is there any other solution?

Got the Internal display to work after messing with the brightness slider with the new config file. Initially it was black screen. When I reduced brightness the backlight flickered. Then I moved it up to get the display to work. Control does not seem to be very linear . HDMI audio still does not work. No HDMI audio option in Sound preferences.