• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Discrete card is now fully disable!

You have way too much drivers in driver/UEFI

Remove OsxLowMemFixDrv.efi if you're using OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi

You have FixDarwin and FixDarwin7 enabled, disable FixDarwin7, FixDarwin is enough

I have updated the EFI.zip, removed OsxLowMemFixDrv.efi and disabled FixDarwin7 but contains the original  SSDT-DDGPU.aml.

I made a discovery of the issue and why I thought it was working but then it wasn't in at least one scenario.

When I used the SSDT-DDGPU.aml you sent and booted while the HDMI connected, it was not detecting the Samsung HDMI in the output at all. Also the screen was disappearing for a moment and taking time to load unlike with the original  SSDT-DDGPU.aml.

When I used the SSDT-DDGPU.aml you sent, then logged in and then connect the HDMI cable, Samsung was detected in the output but the sound was distorted. 

When I used the original  SSDT-DDGPU.aml which is currently in my EFI attached in this post and I booted with the HDMI connected the sound works perfectly fine. Also as I login while its connected the screen is quite solid and screen on TV comes up as the laptop at the same time. (This is the only perfect working scenario)

When I used the original SSDT-DDGPU.aml but connect the HDMI after I login, the sound is distorted and doesn't work properly. This is the only issue.

I don't know if there is a difference but I have attached also here the two reg files, one when booting while HDMI is connected and one when I boot first then connect the HDMI but both with the original SSDT-DDGPU.aml, perhaps you can spot some kind of a difference to fix that issue :). 

MacBook Pro While HDMI Connected and Working Perfect.ioreg

MacBook Pro When HDMI gets Disconnected Then Connected - Sound is Distorted.ioreg