E7440: "Invalid Partition Table" On Boot

discomm

This didn't affect anything. Something I've noticed about the two, though, is that the USB boot has a different UI from the SSD boot menu. This is probably because it's a "recovery" disk compared to being a regularly booting one, but I felt I should point it out.

Those Clover settings didn't seem to work either.

Thank you Jake and morpheousman for the suggestions, but it looks like I'm going to have to reset on this one. A couple more issues came up (audio from 3.5mm jack only outputting static noise, keyboard and trackpad becoming unusable after computer goes to sleep for extended period of time) with the install that I believe could be solved with a full reinstall/bios config to your instructions. There were a couple of things I missed in the original like the Clover settings when I originally installed it so I'm going to bid adieu to this attempt. 

The only clover settings you need to worry about now, are the ones you use when installing clover to your hard drive. Just install the latest clover to your hard drive using the settings Jake gave you. After the clover install, the EFI partition will be mounted on the desktop. Open the EFI partition, then open the EFI folder. Delete the clover folder, and copy and paste the clover folder that I uploaded.

Make sure to install the kexts that are in the Kexts/Other/CopyToLE folder to Library Extensions. Repair permissions, rebuild cache.

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*
sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
sudo touch -f /L*/E*
sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
sudo kextcache -Boot -U /