Dell Latitude 7280 Mojave install help

mysocks

Hi Friends, 

I have spare Dell latitude 7280 and I am trying to install mojave. I was able to half install to the point where it copies all files from USB to harddrive and then I have to continue install from harddrive. Then it is giving me KP and I am unable to find logs to check. 

I used Clover flag to stop rebooting if KP, but still I am unable to recognize error. 

So, If anyone has successfully installed Mojave with this version, then please share your settings for clover or EFI  files. 

Note: I am planing to replace my intel wifi card with another one which is compatible with OSX.

Thanks,

Hi Guys, 

I was able to bypass KP and successfully installed Mojave. However, following things are not working. 

1) wifi (I understand intel card is not compatible and I am going to replace with new one but would intel card be fine with ethernet until I get new card? if so my ethernet is not working also.

2) Sound is not working. 

3) Keyboard and Touchpad is not working. (Currently using USB KB and Mouse.)

4) I got KP as soon as I attached external monitor using TypeC port. (but it is least important for me right now)

Once all these gets installed, I think that would be stable for long time and I can use it for daily purpose. My Intel 620 is working well. I am attaching boot log for your consideration. 

Archive.zip

• Moderators

I see you have Clover version 4934. Go ahead and upgrade it to the latest.

Use version from here and install in the follow settings

• Clover for UEFI booting only
  • Install Clover in the ESP
  • UEFI Drivers\Recommended drivers
    •  AudioDxe
    • DataHubDxe
    • FSInject
    • ApfsDriverLoader
    • AptioMemoryFix
    • HFSPlus
  • Additonal drivers
    • PartitionDxe
  • Themes (optional)

• Moderators

At Clover gui

Hit spacebar -> Block injected Kexts

Select the Folder where kext(s) resides ( Other, 10.13, 10.12…etc)

Select VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID

Go back to main menu and boot with selected option

If it boot, then move those 2 kexts to /L/E