how to hide the clover boot menu

robincruseo

Please i have successfully installed a Mac OS Catalina and even hidden several volumes in my clover boot option but cant seem to find a way to entirely hide the clover boot menu. i want to just see the apple logo when i boot my hackintosh without having to click on any drive or volume. 
attached is the image of what i want to hide

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-11 at 13.06.23.jpeg

• Downvote 1

• Administrators

Moving to the correct and appropriate "Bootloaders" section. In the future, please make every effort to post in the correct section and, once again, search the forum before posting to verify if your query/questions have not been raised before (I've asked you before). As it happens, it's already been the case......

So, again, all you have to do is set up the "Boot" section of your Clover config properly. Use Clover Configurator app to that effect. Select the target partition/volume by its name (or select "LastBootedVolume" if you only have 1 x macOS partition/volume) and make sure you set boot delay (i.e. Timeout) to 0. That's all, it's as simple as that.

I suggest you read the documentation on Clover's wiki seeing you need to learn about it.

• Like 1