Dell Latitude 7400: Catalina

kissman

Hi friends, I am now trying to install Catalina on 7400, the successor of 7490.

What is working OOB:

• touchpad with buttons
  • keyboard

What is not working OOB:

• battery info
  • gpu (Intel UHD 620 detected as 0x3ea0 - 0x0002)
  • sound
  • wireless (intel - will be replaced with dw1830)
  • ...and probably lot of other stuff

Can anyone help me or point me, how to fix the non working stuff please?

There is no wired NIC in 7400 series, so I am using TP-Link 725 USB for accessing the internet... I am getting error when during generating report:

line54: gen_debug: command not found

Actually I am using Olarilla image to boot up the machine, because I tried clean Catalina nad Clover first without success.

/edit: going to try disable SIP, hope it will helps to generate the debug files...

Edited by kissman

Thanks, probably booted, because I can see WiFi activity, but no display output - just black screen, and no restart. :(

/edit: wifi activity only on first try, now i cant see nothing on the display, and no activity, no restart... reverted back to the olarilla config2.plist

no, graphics still not workin (7MB)... looks like touchpad is working, keyboard as well, but no touchpad buttons

question: maybe I have mess in my EFI folder now... how can I clean all, and start from scratch, i mean without Olarilla config, kexts and so on... just delete EFI folder, install clean Clover (dont know, which drivers are essential for my HW) again and copy all files you provided?