Dell Latitude E6530 Catalina (10.15) Stuck issue

npyadav1

Hello

After I successfully installed Mac OS X Catalina on my laptop, when my laptop was rebooted, it stuck on the Apple logo with empty progress bar (waiting aprox 2 hrs ) and it is not running.
Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks

Please check my laptop booting video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H8msw1rynuvkyete9MgeYE3ZqvQkNS68/view
My EFI Folder zipEFI.zip

• Moderators

Check your BIOS, Optimus might be disabled.

For some reason it kept resetting after each reboot.

If I remember correctly, the last version that retain BIOS settings for E6530 is A13.

If that's the case, you'll have to downgrade your BIOS if you have a new version than A13

Hmm, AppleRTC is not enabled on your Config file.

The issue did not get fixed even after I enable AppleRTC option in my config file. And I also checked the my config file of my old Mac 10.14.4, but again the same issue is coming up, can someone help me to fix this.
Thanks 

Please check My EFI folder with new config file. Also check attach images.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

EFI 2.zip

• Administrators

Again, I'm not seeing any ACPI folder in your Clover EFI. Was that a mistake when posting your folder or is it really missing from your hack? It could be a problem since your Clover config seeks to load DSDT + SSDT + SSDT-PNLF... You would also need the SSDt that disables the nVidia dGPU.

One you clarify and possible sort that out, try out the following Clover config + kexts set:

config.plist.zip

kexts.zip

I don't know where you got your EFI folder from but you should clearly use the Clover packs we posted here at OSXL for those E6x30 models. See the Guides section...

• Administrators
  1. TouchPad will work if you've setup your USB ports properly and installed DrHurt's VoodooPS2Controller R6
  2. SingleTap is not enabled by default; you'll have to enable those features once you've got your TouchPad properly enabled as per 1)
  3. AppleHDA_IDT kext is now obsolete and was used in conjunction with patched AppleHDA. Use Lilu + AppleALC with the relevant layout-id.

I provided you with all the necessary kexts in my post above, it'd please me if you'd use them...