Bluetooth not working in gigabyte-z390 aorus prowifi

s jaykumar

hi

I am using mojave in I9, z390 wifipro, 64 gb ddr-4 ram and 1 tb ssd, with g-730- nvidia graphics

my bluetooth dongle kinivo-BTD-400 is not detected and there fore my bluetooth is not working I ve tried various steps and suggestions but of no use can anyone suggest what could be done so that i can get my bluetooth working

• Administrators

Bluetooth modules are USB-connected. If your BT device does not appear in SysInfo under the USB section, then you need to sort out your USB ports before anything else.

Once you've done that, you'll have to look at/identify the chip your BT dongle is based on because that has an evident link to potential compatibility and support under macOS/Mojave...

• Administrators

Ok, then it is now detected. What are the device's PCI ids ? You'll see them if you select the device in SysInfo->Hardware->USB.

You may therefore proceed as to install Rehabman's Broadcom firmware patching kexts as detailed on his GitHub repo. My recommendation is to opt for caching Repo + PatchRAM2 from /L/E... Caching kexts from /L/E is explained in our FAQ section.

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM

No guarantee you'll get Bluetooth 100% operational of course.