Latitude E5270 Mojave post install help

dpderr

Long time member (April 2013), first post!

First off, I just want to say thanks-in-advance to Jake Lo (I've followed your guides many times in the past) and anyone else who can help me get this system running perfectly.

I didn't have a spare Mac or other Hackintosh available when I started.  I tried to make a bootable vanilla Mojave USB several times but was unsuccessful.  I ended up installing a (supposedly mostly vanilla) 10.14.1 Mojave distro, updating it to 10.14.6, installed Clover, and replaced the config.plist, SSDT-SBUS.dsl, and SSDT-XOSI.dsl with files I found on Github.

Clover works fine to boot Mojave or Windows 10.

The wifi works sometimes, sometimes it isn't recognized.  Touchpad is not working.  Battery indicator works.  Hardware acceleration seems to be working.  Sound works.  If someone could analyze my debug files and give suggestions, I would be most appreciative.

Attached are my debug files.  Here's my system specs:

Dell Latitude E5270

i7-6600U

12.5" HD 1366 x 768

256GB Intel 600P NVMe SSD - Mojave

128GB Transcend SSD370 SATA SSD - Windows 10

Dell DW-1820a wifi/bluetooth

16GB G.Skill 2400 (running at 2133) DDR4 RAM

debug_14908.zip

Thank you!  I followed your instructions and touchpad is now working.  But the USB ports are no longer working, nor is the ethernet or wifi.  Thank you again for your help!  I'm excited that it should all be working soon!

• Administrators

No need to quote every message you directly reply to. Simply use the reply box, that'll do.

Re: DW1820A, as it turns out, we were advised of a potential breakthrough earlier and it was verified. Our DW1820A/BCM4350 guide was just edited to that effect.

Thank you!  I will follow the guide for the DW1820A.  What do you recommend for getting sleep to work?  If I put it in sleep from the menu or close the lid, I can wake it right away.  But If I let the screen time out, it won't come back on.

I followed the DW1820A fix from Hugotai referenced by Hervé (kexts + ASPM config.plist entry) and wifi seems to be working consistently now.  Only thing left to work on is sleep.  I can put the computer to sleep from the menu and wake it up again without any problems, but I can't put the computer to sleep by closing the lid (screen stays on).  Is there a fix for that?