Issue with getting BT module detected under USB

Tubardus

Hello everyone,

I have an issue that I didn't found anywhere else mentioned. The WIFI works fine with my 1820A but BT doesn't. Actually, BT is even not recognized  in the report system. In other words, the computer assumes that there no BT installed!

Did anyone had the same issue?

So if I understand well, my current setup isn't able to detect all my USB ports including BT. When I load Clover Configurator nothing seems ta appear about USB ports.

Does this issue has something to do with my BIOS setting in the beginning? How can I turn on all my USB ports?

• Administrators

Just follow the many guides available on the forum on this matter. In a nutshell, boot with USBInjectAll then run Hackintool to generate (or regenerate) your USBPorts kext or SSDT-UAIC table. Then you only either USBPorts or USBInjectAll + SSDT-UAIC. Look it up.

After some tests and research, I think it wasn't really a USB problem. I installed BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext in /L/E and now BT is back in the menu. I don't now why it was missing.

Now I must repair it because it doesn't work properly.

I hope I didn't make any mistake when testing to regenerate USBPorts.

By the way I found some kexts I don't remember I installed in /L/E like ATTOCelerityFC8.kext. Maybe some kexts already installed in MacOS?

Thank You Hervé!