[E7240] App Store/IMessage/Facetime not working.

pablx307

Hi,

I have installed macOS Catalina, in mi Dell Latitude E7240. But i have a problem trying to use mi ICloud account it logs in from the Settings but none of the iCloud based apps works.

I don't know what to do, any advices to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Edit : And the appstore is fully blank.

• Administrators
  1. You need to make sure that Ethernet interface is set as 1st interface en0. You'll see this in IOReg or through Terminal command ifconfig. If it's not, remove all interfaces from your Network PrefPane, delete NetworkInterfaces.plist from /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and reboot.
  2. Using Clover Configurator app, make sure you've setup your Clover config properly:
    • make sure you've applied a proper SMBIOS to your Clover config. In your case MBP11,1 or MBA6,2.
    • make sure you've generated new serial + SmUUID numbers in SMBIOS tab
    • make sure you've generated new Custom UUID number in System Parameters tab
    • make sure you've generated a new ROM number (from SMBIOS) in Rt Variables tab
    • make sure you've copied the generated MLB number from info box to the MLB field in Rt Variables tab

There are numerous existing posts on these matters, please search the forum before posting.