Dell OptiPlex 3070 - Catalina install

catmater

I'm sending my opencore files with tools (propertree, GenSMBIOS). I'm using dw1820a, i removed pci section in config.plist file, but kexts still in efi. I changed smbios info, if you want, you can change again. This is my latest working opencore efi sample.

I followed this guide       for opencore post-install settings. That you must not forget, if you changed anything in opencore folder via propertree, for instance add/remove SSDT or kext, use "cmd + control + r" keys. This key combinations are arrange the config.plist file easily. And then cmd + s for save.

After change efi, if your device not boot, clear NVRAM in opencore boot menu. There are many resources on opencore on the internet.

Before you edit the efi file in NVME, always do it with a usb stick. Otherwise, the running system may become not boot. If usb efi boots normally, copy usb efi folder to nvme efi.

Hope it helps.

Optiplex_Opencore_05_10_2020.7z

• Like 1

Thanks friend.

Will be the first time I use opencore installation. For start I see a guide and have to create image of Mojave or other os, then after create image on usb stick I need to use your efi and replace it on usb stick.....really? 

On your efi I need to change something you told me or I can use it how is ????

Thanks again 

Bios settings? I'll need to format disk in Macos journaled? I don't know why when I've format disk the disk utility Windows close fast.... I think that something of Windows partition is still on nvme because with Clover on boot don't start Macos but start bios Memory test