HDMI problem DELL 6430

Mateusz Pisarek

• Administrators

Correct, those Fermi dGPU are last supported in El Capitan 10.11.

@Mateusz Pisarek, if you follow existing guides for this model (HD4000 iGPU  + nVidia NVS 5200M), you should have Optimus enabled + nVidia dGPU disabled by SSDT.  From memory, that goes to detriment of external displays, including HDMI.

Hi guys sorry for my late reply but i crashed my system with all the moves around while trying to make this hdmi working. I will start from the beginning: I made a clear(reinstallation of JAke lo dell inspiron guide again) after crushing my system with efi replacement and i lost my usb from so long somwehere.., I created all files like in this instruction and boom, black screen can not boot, i do not know why...i was looking for my pendrive with installation of my current El Captain...and did not find it for many days...finally i managed to find my efi folder on googel drive, yeah!! I used another mac to replace jake lo guide EFI with my google drive EFI and... managed to start system!!! yeah...after knowing i am save now-having a bootable pendrive and got my efi there, i tried all the EFI folders from every guide u guys provided me!!...and none of them worked(hdmi and sytem start)...my pc has juts a black screen and cannot boot, only my efi works! but without hdmi of course from last past 2 years...;/...well this is a black magic for me...so I am uploading my EFI here...so maybe finally somebody could give an answer on this crazy issue...sorry for external link but it is not allowed to post more than 19.4 mb...my EFI is here: https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/zQFr1d7j/file.html ...Thx a lot for reply!!! :( PS. My Bios is A13

I am also having another problem, during the boot it instantly chose recovery partition as priority, i tried to change it in bios but no results. 2. Can be the problem within the system because of my multipied action made on efi? I mean here 

7. Copy kexts from /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other/CopytoLE to /Library/Extensions of Macintosh SSD...Thx 

PS. I used different clover versions I use like 3 of them curently...regarding my previous post, i got some errors with sounds etc so i somehow made my final efi folder here, please: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gx9P0WKEC2cFrxU_MAfHubZz2FuDSsDP 

It shows me in system pref 2 cards nvidia and intel, wish to know how to disable one and how to make hdmi working...THANK YOU GUYS!!! ❤️