Catalina on Dell Latitude E7270

kayaman80

Hi guys, new on the forum… i tried to follow the guide for Catalina installer in proper section, but i got stack on PCI configuration etc etc.

Can u help me to reach the installer? I'm trying from several days with no luck, maybe with the wrong tutorial...i post my EFI folder

Thank you

If u need something else, please let me know

IMG_20200210_130006.thumb.jpg.fe5523c45572446645bf48ee8989a74d.jpg

CLOVER.zip

• Moderators

Looks like you're combining 2 different bootpacks together.

Download bootpack here and REPLACE again to /EFI/Clover

But keep the following kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other since they are more updated than files in the bootpack

• WhateverGreen.kext
  • Lilu.kext
  • AppleALC.kext
  • Like 1

ok, finally i reach the installer, thank you very much...now i'll try to finish and i'll tell you how it works

UPDATE: Everything perfect, i reach the desktop, tomorrow i have to check if everything works fine, install Clover in ssd, copy clover folder on ssd, and check for wifi that i disabled from bios before installing... Thank u again for now

P. S. I can boot without igfxvesa or no? 

• Like 1

Ok, today i've copied all necessary files on EFI partition of the SSD, everything works great, apart from wifi. Do i have to check the model, is there any chance that the module is not supported?

Wireless card is an Intel 18260ngw

As alternative, i have many wirelesse PCI card, can u help me to choose the correct one?

Azureware AR5B95

Atheros AR5B195

Atheros AR5b22

Atheros QCWB335

BRCM1045

RTL8188CE