e7250 Catalina USB problems

MarOS

No I hadn't grasped that 🙄

If I remove the others and use USBports kext on its own then there is no change, it is still the same as my second screenshot.

If I remove USBports kext and replace with USBInjectAll kext + SSDT-UIAC there  is no change, it is still the same as my second screenshot.  Both of these are without making any changes in Clover/config.plist

I'm starting to think that Clover is somehow ignoring them.

As per my first post, your pack is exactly what I started with.  But I had issues with USB.  Possibly I created the problem by trying steps in other people's 'post installation tuning' guides.

I've done my USB port mapping all over again, and right now it seems to be working 😀

However, I'm going to back up my EFI folders, and start again with your boot pack and see if this works.

I notice that your pack does NOT include SSDT-UIAC.  Is this because you expect us to go through USB port mapping, or is it dealt with another way?

EDIT: I tried again with the pack.  Strange USB issues again: now if I run Hackintool and insert USB devices, they don't show up in Hackintool at all... but they work.  This makes no sense to me.

image.png.97872cd9ee301d246297bcb8f0ba2957.png

Edited by MarOS
More info relevant to post