Coffee Lake Intel UHD Graphics 630 on macOS Mojave 7MB Vram

Poemko

Hello,

I am now stuck on my Hackintosh on trying to fix the VRAM. Next to that, it is hard to really fix this problem alone by my self because my boot gets blocked sometimes having the next error WHILE i am trying to fix the VRAM problem: Graphics driver failed kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU, it freezes on that but lines before there are more noticable lines like : Graphics driver failed to load could not register with framebuffer, Failed to load kext com.Apple.driver.appleIntelKBLgraphicsFramebuffer, AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer failed to load.

I have tried alot of .plist files, and i adjusted my plist file to other plist files but nothing worked. The combination of the above doesn't work to fix the problem. I tried to adjust my kext files inside clover - other, but that gives the error stall[0] 60s IGPU (having more names after this), like IGPU, 86Framebuffer, something else. And i tried changing drivers64UEFI to files someone had. I tried this for 1 week now. Youtube video's, different forums, you name it.

And i am losing hope. I hope someone can give me some hope that it can be fixable. Because i saw alot of people having this fixed but it doesn't work with me, don't know why.

First thing that needs to be understand for me is: How do i fix the stall[0] 60s IGPU problem. Then after that we can hopefully look at the 7MB Vram to be fixed.

Let me know what you guy's think. Tips are also helpfull, everything can be helpfull. Please check out my plist and tell me what is wrong.(also added my drivers64UEFI folder and my Kext folder from Clover location map.

EDIT*

I noticed if i remove my intelGFX: 0x12345678 . I get the kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU Freeze. Someone know why?

config-upload.plist 2.zip drivers64eUEFI and kexts.zip

@Jake Lo Thank you sir.

My Specs:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 & Intel UHD 630

Intel Core i7-8750H

Before using your plist file. A other plist file worked but....

We have to fix the (Kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU boot error) first because i this new plist file that worked WITHIN the FIRST boot. But after the first boot i got this Kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU boot error. New plist file is attached.

I already patched with MacIasl to remove dual graphics, now only the Intel GPU driver show's.

I will try your plist file now, and let you know.

Thanks for your time and effort.

config-upload.plist.zip

@Jake Lo

I tried your plist file and i am getting Kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU boot error. Like the last config plist file i uploaded. Can you help me to focus on fixing the Kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU boot error because then the VRAM will also be fixed, i saw it happening 1 time.

The fix on that error is: IntelGFX: 0x12345678

BUT for the VRAM to work the IntelGFX needs to be empty! So i am stuck here.....

Help is appreciated and i am thankfull for that you use your free time to help me.

• Administrators

Do you actually understand that by faking id 0x12345678 for your iGPU, you're actually telling the OS your have a non-existing Intel iGPU? This makes the OS boot in VESA (un-accelerated/default/basic graphics) mode. The error message you see in the boot log is not necessarily an issue. Make sure you actually inject the correct properties for your CFL UHD 630 iGPU. The info is readily available.

@Hervé

You said ""correct properties for your CFL UHD 630 iGPU. The info is readily available."".

How do i put the correct properties for my UHD 630, and where is this readily available?

Thanks for your answer and time. Ofcourse i know this i been stuck for 10 day's spending every day hours trying to fix it. I read all of the post concerning the Kextd IGPU error. Nothing works, that's why i am asking for help on this forum.

BUT if i don't use the IntelGFX fake id my MacOs won't start but freezes on the Kextd IGPU error.

And i fully understand for the GPU to work i need to leave the IntelGFX id EMPTY. But i can't. i am stuck here.

I have the working config.plist file that works!  THIS file worked for me. MacOs booted the first time with the correct VRAM! 

BUT it only lasted for 1 boot, 1 time. After the second boot i got the kextd IGPU error AGAIN. So i know this plist file works. 

But the error blocks this working plist file.

So i hope that you can help me on fixing the kextd IGPU error. Because if that part is fixed, the VRAM will work and i can then finally use the Xcode Simulator and program with it. That's the goal!

Thank you for the time you spend on this thread,i am thankfull @Hervé

Please see my uploaded plist file that worked on the first boot but not after....

config-upload.plist.zip

Just now, Bronxteck said:

have you tried just using latest lilu and weg and let them do the graphics injection on there own?

I remember that i downloaded Lilu and Whatevergreen. But i will download the latest again just in case!

Thanks for your answer

And oh yeah i tried letting Lilu and Whatevergreen graphics inject on there own but the problem within my case is that i get the Kextd stall[0] IGPU error when i leave the IntelGFX empty :(  But i got a plist file that worked only at the FIRST boot, i saw the VRAM with my own eyes! Too bad after that the Kextd error came up again and never went without error again.

So that's the dilemma: IntelGFX 0x12345678 removes Kextd error

but then the VRAM will not work.. I am going to try @Jake Lo plist file know. Will let know what happens.