Coffee Lake Intel UHD Graphics 630 on macOS Mojave 7MB Vram

Poemko

@Jake Lo 

Thanks for your answer.

Yes that is stupid i didn’t know that could. I am stuck at the VoodooMouse(something like that) line. And then it throws the error logo sign and the code breaks. I will uncheck it on Install, and see what happens.

@Jake Lo ASUS N580GD-E4045T-NL

I tried to delete the kext inside USB installer AND MacOS HDD.

VoodooPS2Controller.kext

But then i got another error i don't know and the code breaked again with a error logo sign.

Do you know why this happens? I am going to UNCHECK everything for a test while installing and see what happens.

• Moderators

Means it's not detecting the installer half way through.

Make sure you have set in BIOS UEFI / AHCI

Make sure you have either HFSPlus.efi or VBoxHFS.efi in /E/C/drivers/UEFI

Lastly, you might need to have USBInjectall.kext + Port Limit patch

@Jake Lo I always have the BIOS on AHCI when i am busy with MacOs. I checked and i don't have VboxHFS.efi i have HFSPlus.efi in BOTH USB INSTALLER and MacOs HDD. I also checked and i have in both USBInjectall.kext, checked everything.

I also disable SecureBoot. Fastboot. And VT-d i disable next to using AHCI

What else can it be?

I am gonna give you the 2 EFI Folders. 1 from USB and other from MacOsHDD

EFI of both deviceszip.zip

@Jake Lo I know what the problem is, i think. I had the same problem with Mojave

The “com.apple.driver.usb.appleUSBXHCI” inside kernel and kext patches.

i am gonna copy it from a old plist file.

so stupid i didn’t remember. Thats the problem when you want a solution very bad, you dont think. I took a hour rest watch tv, and the thought came up

@Jake Lo

Nope didn't work. Damnit. On the hard disk it already had that same patch. But on the Usb Installer it hadn't, it had another replacement code on the same patch. So i tried replacing it and also tried to have them both. None of them worked....

@Jake Lo

I tried replacing the kext files and .efi files from Mojave Install USB to the Catalina install USB. ON Install USB and MacOS HDD But

It didn''t work? How can this VoodooPS2Mouse be replaced with something else? Do you know. Where does this come from?